Sunday, July 6, 2008

gRats my self on lvl 52!!!!

Hi guys i am bak! mine sln0fg3te is now lvl 52 le . i think i haven say that i am in a guild called Entrigedy.My guild was quite not bad lah some time got meeting at fm lol! btw last time got a noob priest called maycian come ks me then i go tell my guild then my guild de 1 member called hotzluck(10x cheif dit) come help me with ks then after that he go away then after he go away my guild de another member called BoShengSin(9x sin) come help me with the noob ks again then boshengsin go use a zatuna acc come help me lol (a lvl 12x Bishop) when the bishop come that noob priest ksing me de like kinna scared tio sia! then the bishop come use Genesis then that priest kin run to other map lol! so that time i damn happy.haiz i also wanna thanks that Hotzluck cos he helped me to become lvl 51 de and grats my school IT teacher Mr Tay ign in maple is (madcat) on lvl 136 lol hope he can become 14x faster! and grats my cousin (Xu3er) on 138 also hope she can become 14x faster lah...ok lah tok enuf le signing off bye!

No comments: