Sunday, February 8, 2009

08/02,05:12p.m.

haiz...another interesting dae has passed... yesterdae night went to D'Kranji with my cousin to have dinner... veri nice wor... after that we go sit at a place drinking beer... then suddenly my cousin say wan go rent motorbike... i go with him and was shock that the bike was damn fast(50mph?) after that his father giv me money tell me go rent one more i go drive wor... the wind blow pass my ears omfg!! so noisy wor...boommmm.....i go drive my big cousin... cos is engine de mah not i ride one :D she so hum lol! keep shouting i drive veri fast...zzz veri nice experience for me:D cos i racing kia :D after that return liao around 11.30p.m. go my big aunt house play blackjack and in between as usual play until 2.30a.m. i won $3.80 woohoo :D my uncle lose until no underwear :D hahahahahaha!!! went home.. bath... sleep! :D end here.. sayonara!

No comments: