Saturday, March 14, 2009

15/03,11:15a.m.

woohoo... holiiidaee has came... again. another week has passed... was veri pleased with my exams results lols. especially fer my maths! yesterdae went to plaza fer two times. one fer haircutting and subway. another one fer dinner cos it is.... papa mama first time meet de day! mama tell me that papa veri funny wear underwear from veri high spot jump into pool! lol roflmao...ok.. i'll start with my post.. Monday Forgotten what has happened... only knew that english section b was 36/65 :D Tuesday Maths results were out! 90/100 woohoo! 6C maths class only 2 people have B all the rest is A.s and A*.s mrs ravi hitted my buttocks and said 'one more marks u get A*!!!'' lols.. Wednesday. Knew my science section a results..42/60 sad... go through the answers and >home Thrusday... Finally know all of my results English:61/100 Maths:90/100 Chinese:79/100 Science:64.5/100 Total:294.5/400 went to plaza two times also... first one go with sis to print photo. second go with papa to see marble floor... Friday. Totally forgotten what had happen...:D JinDe didi:D thx fer ur liubei :D

No comments: