Saturday, June 27, 2009

27/06,3:32p.m.

hello sweeties and shuaiges :D i am back! opps. 1 week bo post liao... psps... got xiang wo ma?? :D dare say no i whot u :P k la. let me elaborate more bout father's day. hmm.. waked up in the morning.. sumthing cropped up which is not really good. at last managed to settle it. and went to raffles place around 9.50a.m wah.. it was like. so quiet. like whole place my ahgong own de :D went to tha burger king. the service was like. omfg. we order 4 meals. 2 kids meal. he gave us 3 drinks no toys. lols... at last gave us the wrong change also. that meal cost me $22.80(which was on toto that day) eated and went to jie shop at there to take dettol. then go home.. slack... at nite go kbox again :D eat eat eat. sing sing sing. omfg i am in love with the dory fish. the lemon tea i ordered tha hot one. at last put 4 packets of sugar then got wei dao. or not it is like. omfg so bitter... had a great day. really! go to my facebook for tha photos :D ok la ending my post here :D bye :P Highlights: Sln0fg3te Lv72. thx trina jie jie giving me the dark crystal for 3rd job advance :D

No comments: