Monday, June 29, 2009

30/06,2:53p.m.

o... posting again :D~~ sch have started :D i am studying. see i so guai :D. yah ofcos. see sum faces which i consider it as. LJB. lols. lets talk bout ytd night. waked up around 4a.m. went to the toilet. come back and slept. suddenly felt sumthing unusual. something is like biting/pinching me on my elbow. yah. ofcos pain. then it come to my left ear. and it was like 1000 ants crawling all over my ears. veri nan shou. after all this things end. faster go find mama. cos for me i consider it as: spirit touching me. at last. went back to slp again. look at the wall... omfg. a cockroach... my face and the cockroach is like. one metre distance. if it drop. land on my face. i quickly zhao then call mama catch... this means... cockroach came to my elbow then my ears.... EWW~~~ yeah. i go crash the cockroach... fk u cockroach~!!! hope this type of things dun happen again. or i will but cartons of pesticide and put it beside my bed... ok. ending here :D bye :D

No comments: